Grand Hyatt Washington, Washington, D.C.
1000 H Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20001
With a location in Washington D.C.’s Penn Quarter neighborhood, Grand Hyatt Washington boasts spacious rooms that are cosmopolitan and sleek, mirroring the urban landscape that exists just outside. From the marble bathrooms to the oversized workstations, to the cozy Hyatt Grand Bed™, you’ll find your room quickly becomes the perfect place to unwind at the end of each day. See top sights, from The White House to museum after museum, or traverse the city’s rich dining and nightlife scene. Access the FIT Club next door and work out or swim laps in the pool. Hop on the train from Metro Center, accessed through the hotel lobby, and the city is yours to explore.
BC3 Room Rate: $275 plus applicable taxes.
To make your hotel reservations at the Grand Hyatt Washington, please click here or call Grand Hyatt Washington reservations at 202-582-1234 to reserve a room. When making reservations by phone, please indicate that you are part of the “Breast Cancer Coordinated Care” conference.
- Please note that the hotel has a 72-hour cancellation policy. Any cancellations made less than 72 hours out will be charged a cancellation fee of one night’s room and tax.
- Beginning June 1, 2019, all new, future reservations will have a destination fee of $20.00 plus tax applied to each night of your stay (Courtesy Card Holders & Globalists Excluded). This fee includes: discounted luxury town car airport transfer, 10% off Old Town Trolley Tours, $10 food and beverage credit daily and more.
- Check In: 3:00 p.m.; Check Out: 12:00 p.m.
- Hotel Parking: Valet Parking is an estimated rate of $62, and Self-Parking is an estimated rate of $25
Getting to the Hotel
For driving directions to the Grand Hyatt Washington click here.
The Hotel does not provide a shuttle service. Rates listed below our estimate and one way.
- From Regan National Airport (DCA) – $30
- From Dulles International Airport (IAD) – $85
- From Baltimore/Washington International (BWI) – $85
Valet Parking is an estimated rate of $62
Self-Parking is an estimated rate of $25
Parking & Public Transportation
There are over 3000 parking spaces among the Blue, Orange, Silver, and Red Lines. The closest stop is Metro Center; connect to the Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel. Click here to view the schedule.
Things to Do in D.C.
Visit Washington.org to find more things to do and trip ideas for a variety of travel styles.
REAL ID Enforcement | Homeland Security
As of January 22, 2018, passengers who have driver’s licenses issued by a state that is not yet compliant with REAL ID and that has not received an extension will need to show an alternative form of acceptable identification for domestic air travel. Please see TSA’s website for a list of acceptable forms of identification. Passengers who have licenses issued by a state that is compliant or that has an extension to become compliant with REAL ID requirements may continue to use their licenses as usual.
For a list of states already in compliance or with an extension visit DHS’s REAL ID webpage. DHS continually updates this list as more states come into compliance or obtain extensions.
Beginning October 1, 2020, every air traveler will need to present a REAL ID-compliant license or another acceptable form of identification for domestic air travel. A REAL ID-compliant license is one that meets, and is issued by a state that complies with, the REAL ID Act’s security standards.
Travelers can check DHS’s REAL ID webpage at any time to learn if your state is compliant and can check with your state’s agency that issues driver’s licenses about how to acquire a compliant license. The earlier your state becomes compliant, the more likely you will be able to acquire a compliant license as part of the normal renewal cycle.