MedStar Health and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital are pleased to announce the call for abstracts for the 2020 Breast Cancer Coordinated Care and Interdisciplinary Conference (BC3) February 27 – February 29, 2020 at the Grand Hyatt Washington in Washington, D.C. BC3 accepts abstracts to be considered for oral or poster presentation.
Abstracts will be reviewed and selected on the basis of their scientific merit and content quality. Submitted abstracts meeting the eligibility requirements will be considered for poster presentation from Thursday, February 27 – Saturday, February 29, 2020, with a special poster viewing evening reception. The top abstracts will also be awarded and presented in the conference general session on Saturday, February 29th!
We invite you to participate by submitting a 250-word abstract, which should describe work with relevance to breast cancer.
- All material presented in the abstract must be current, relevant and free from ethical bias.
- Company logos of the supporting company are prohibited on any part of the presentation.
Submission Deadline: Abstracts must be submitted by January 17, 2020
- Acceptance notification will be sent via email by Friday, January 24, 2020
- Abstracts are selected on the basis of scientific merit.
- Expenses associated with the presentation of an abstract are the responsibility of the presenter.
- At least one presenting/submitting author per abstract must register and pay. Presenting fellow’s, resident’s, or student’s registration will be waived only if accompanied by appropriate documentation from the program director.
- If you have submitted an abstract for review or presentation at another conference, this does not remove your eligibility to submit to BC3.
The top 3 awarded presentations will occur in the afternoon on Saturday, February 29, 2020. They are limited to 7 minutes for presentation followed by 3 minutes for questions-and-answers. Accepted presentations will be eligible for complimentary registrations. More detailed information about this will be provided upon acceptance of your abstract.
Poster size is 4 feet tall x 3.5 feet wide.
If you have questions regarding the abstracts, please contact BC3 Planning Committee at email@example.com