Abstract submission is now closed. Thank you to those who submitted an abstract!
- Acceptance notification will be sent via email by Friday, January 24, 2020
- Abstracts are selected on the basis of scientific merit.
- Expenses associated with the presentation of an abstract are the responsibility of the presenter.
- At least one presenting/submitting author per abstract must register and pay. Presenting fellow’s, resident’s, or student’s registration will be waived only if accompanied by appropriate documentation from the program director.
- If you have submitted an abstract for review or presentation at another conference, this does not remove your eligibility to submit to BC3.
The top 3 awarded presentations will occur in the afternoon on Saturday, February 29, 2020. They are limited to 7 minutes for presentation followed by 3 minutes for questions-and-answers. Accepted presentations will be eligible for complimentary registrations. More detailed information about this will be provided upon acceptance of your abstract.
Poster size is 4 feet tall x 3.5 feet wide.
If you have questions regarding the abstracts, please contact BC3 Planning Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org