Abstract submissions are closed.
MedStar Health and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital are pleased to announce the call for abstracts for the Breast Cancer Coordinated Care 3 (BC3) 2022 conference on September 15 to 17, 2022 at the Renaissance Washington DC Downtown in Washington, D.C.
Breast Cancer Coordinated Care 3 (BC3) accepts abstracts to be considered for oral or poster presentation. Abstracts will be reviewed and selected on the basis of their scientific merit and content quality. Submitted abstracts meeting the eligibility requirements will be considered for poster presentation. The top abstracts will also be awarded and presented orally in the conference general session on during Session IV.
We invite you to participate by submitting a 250-word abstract, which should describe work with relevance to breast cancer.
- All material presented in the abstract must be current, relevant, and free from ethical bias.
- Company logos of the supporting company are prohibited on any part of the presentation.
Submission Deadline: Abstracts must be submitted by August 5
- Acceptance notification will be sent via email by August 15.
- Abstracts are selected on the basis of scientific merit.
- Expenses associated with the presentation of an abstract are the responsibility of the presenter.
- At least one presenting/submitting author per abstract must register and pay for the conference in order to have poster on display.
Please note the submitting author will receive all correspondence about the abstract so we advise that the submitting author is who you would prefer to receive all communication.
You may submit more than 1 abstract.
If you have questions regarding the abstracts, please contact Kia Paige at Kia.N.Paige@MedStar.net