Join us for our first BC3 Twitter Talk on Friday, January 24 at 1:00 PM EST. We will hear from one of our distinguished faculty Terri Coutee from DiepC Foundation on “Patient Advocacy: Working in Collaboration with Breast Cancer Specialists”.
Friday, January 24, 2020
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
What is a Twitter Chat?
A Twitter chat is where a group of Twitter users meet at a predetermined time to discuss a certain topic, using a designated hashtag (#) for each tweet contributed.
The Twitter account @BC3C will pose questions (designated with Q1, Q2…) to prompt responses from participants (using A1, A2…) and encourage interaction among the group. Chats typically last an hour.
How to find our BC3 Twitter chat
- Follow @BC3C on Twitter
- Join us on Friday, January 24, 2020, 1:00 PM EST.
- Look for the following #BC3Listens
Twitter chat rules
- Reply directly for 1- on -1 conversations
- Be polite and positive during the Twitter Chat.
- Use @BC3C Twitter handle in your tweets
- Selling of your products during this chat is prohibited.
- Always include the chat hashtag #BC3Listens in your tweets