We’ll see you this Thursday for the 2020 Breast Cancer Coordinated Care (BC3) Conference, taking place February 27 – 29, 2020 at the Grand Hyatt Washington in Washington, D.C.
- Network with 1,000+ breast surgeons, plastic surgeons, general surgeons, radiation oncologists, medical oncologists, oncology nurses and others
- Learn from 35+ nationally and internationally known faculty
- Take advantage of the incomparable conference location blocks from the White House, Washington Monument, Smithsonian Museums and the National Mall, near DC’s dynamic Downtown dining and shopping
- Stay minutes from Reagan National Airport (DCA) and easily utilize the Metro, which is accessible through the hotel lobby
- Save on expenses! Conference reception, breakfasts, and lunches are included
David H. Song, MD, MBA, FACS
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital Georgetown University Medical Center Washington, D.C.